This week we learn a ton about Fred Schneider, we set up seating arrangements for our trip to The Jam, and Proteus BVR PLZR and Cog try to cunniling the gang out of/into another sticky situation. Don’t forget to come out to Magfest this week the 4th through the 7th, any info you want can be found here http://super.magfest.org/ and if you see us say hello! Be sure to stick around after the episode to hear a dramatic review and this weeks outro. This week we’ve got MC Lars back playing True Player For Real (Featuring Weird Al and Wheatus) you can keep up with MC Lars at mclars.bandcamp.com and you can support his work at patreon.com/mclars where you will get music in return for your contribution!
This week we talk about Medieval Times, we learn about Space Ollies (A thrift market for those of you not on the east coast), and we welcome our guest Gilbert, a Baltimore bandsman, master of Save Your Soul, and previous Medieval Times attendee. Make sure to stick around for a little Holiday Greeting from all of us here at Laughfinder just before this weeks outro by Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer. Check him out at www.gentlemanrhymer.com
- Season 3 Episode 18 It’s 10 PM On WYPR January 16, 2018
- Season 3 Episode 17 The Last of the Malcolmxhicans January 8, 2018
- Season 3 Episode 16 Tin Roof Rusted January 2, 2018
- Season 3 Episode 15 There’s No T.S.A. On New Mudvale December 27, 2017
- Season 3 Episode 14 As Bon Jovi As It Gets December 20, 2017